The admit cards for the recruitment exam conducted by the Satara District Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd for the posts of junior clerk and junior peon have been released.
The candidates who have registered for the bank job can log in to the official website of the bank at sataradccb.com and download the admit cards from there.
When is the bank exam?
- The examination will be held on 30 April 2017 at Satara.
- While the timing for the written exam for junior Clerk post is 15.30 pm to 17 pm, for junior peon it is 11 am to 12.30 pm.
Date to remember
- Candidates can download the hall tickets before 29 April 2017.
- Along with the hall ticket, candidates can also take application printout till 29 April 2017.
It is to be noted that the website of Satara DDCB will remain down for routine maintenance work from 9.00 pm to 10.00 am (more details can be found on the official website).
How to download the Satara DDCB admit cards?
- Log on to the official website of Satara District Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd at sataradccb.com
- Click on the link 'Third & Fourth Grade Recruitment'
- Click on the link 'Print Hall Ticket'
- Fill in your registration number as username and mobile number as password
- Click Submit
- The admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a printout for future reference
Alternatively, candidates can directly go to http://recruit2017.sataradccb.com/. Sample question paper for Junior Clerk and Junior peon posts are also available online.