The admit cards for the Oriental Insurance Company Ltd (OICL) administrative officers scale I phase 1 bank exam has been released.
OICL has announced the recruitment of 300 administrative officers in the company in August this year.
What does the official notification read?
According to the notification, the online phase 1 examination for OICL AO recruitment will be held on October 22.
Apart from this preliminary exam, OICL will also hold main exam and interview; however, final selection would be based on consolidated marks of main examination (objective test) & Interview.
The OICL online examination will comprise objective type multiple choice tests of English Language (30 questions for 30 marks), Reasoning (35 questions for 35 marks) and Quantitative Aptitute (35 questions for 35 marks) with a composite time of 60 minutes.
The duration of the test is 60 minutes. The candidates must reach the venue approximately 90 minutes in prior, however.
How to download OICL AO Admit Card 2017?
In order to download OICL AO Admit Card 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website of OICL, orientalinsurance.org.in
- Click on 'Careers' link which is given on the bottom-right side of the homepage under miscellaneous.
- Click on 'Download Call Letters' link
- Login using your registration details (Enter your registration no and password along with captcha given there)
- Click to submit
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference