Bangalore University (BU) is likely to conduct its 50th annual convocation in April 2015 (tentative).
University invites applications from the candidates to award degree certificates from eligible candidates for the 50th annual convocation. The time and date of the convocation will be notified in due course.
The candidates who have been declared successful in the degree examination conducted by the varsity till August 2014 and earlier periods and who have not taken degree certificate till now, are eligible to apply for this convocation.
The application can be downloaded from the official website of Bangalore University.
For all categories of students of Bangalore University:
- Convocation fee for Indian nationals: Rs 655/-.
- Convocation fee for foreign nationals: Rs 2,800/-.
For students of Autonomous Colleges:
- Convocation fee for Indian nationals: Rs 1,450/-.
- Convocation fee for foreign nationals: Rs 5,450/-.
- The candidates, while filling the application form, should affix their recent two passport size photograph duly attested by the Principal of their respective colleges on the one photograph.
- They should write their name on photo in capital letters without fail.
- The filled application form along with the photocopies of the marks cards / fee paid receipt issued by the Finance Branch, Bangalore University, Bangalore, Internship completion certificates etc., should reach the Office of the Registrar (evaluation), Bangalore University, Pareeksha Bhavan, Bangalore 560056.
- Last date for the submitting the application form is December 06, 2014.
- Last date for the submitting the application form with a panel fee of Rs 200/- is December 10, 2014.