The Bangalore University has released an application notification inviting candidates to apply for its various Post Graduate Programs like MA, M.Com, M.Sc, LLM, M.Ed etc. for the academic session 2017- 18.
Procedure for Submission of admission application form as follows:
- Separate application should be submitted for each course.
- For details regarding eligibility criteria, seat matrix, course fees and to download the application form, Visit the Bangalore University official website.
- The processing fee is Rs. 200 per application and Rs. 100 for SC/ ST/ Cat 1 applicants.
- The candidates shall submit duly filled application along with the receipt of processing fee paid through online/ offline mode
Important dates to remember:
- Downloading of application: From June 22, 2017
- Last date for submission of application without fine: July 5, 2017
- Last date for submission of application with fine Rs. 200: July 11, 2017
- Announcement of Omnibus merit list: July 17, 2017
- Last date for submission of letter for correction in omnibus merit list: July 19, 2017
- Announcement of final merit list: July 21, 2017
- Counseling for admissions to PG Courses in Arts, Commerce, and Education: From July 24 -26, 2017
- Counseling for admission to PG Courses in Science Faculty: July 27, 2017- July 28, 2017
- Commencement of I Semester classes: August 2, 2017
For more information, click here