BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced personnel for appointment to the post of Programmer (IT) on "contract basis" only. Interested candidates can apply through the online mode.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
Name of Post:
- Programmer (IT): 02
- Candidates should hold a Degree in Computer Science or Computer Application or Information Technology from a recognized University.
- Candidates must at least have 3 years of experience in Structured Query Language (SQL) / PL SQL. With sound knowledge in VB.NET.
- Preference will be given to those who worked in ERP development.
- Candidates should know how to Read, Write and Speak in Kannada.
- The selected candidate will get a monthly salary of Rs. 35910.
- The maximum age limit for the posts is 40 years.
How to Apply?
How is the selection process done?
- Candidates are selected on the basis of the skill test.
Address to connect:
- Applications in the prescribed format may be addressed to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 superscribing the envelope as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROGRAMMER (IT)".
Important date to remember:
Last date for receipt of applications is 4.00 PM on 15 May 2017.