The Bangalore Urban, Rural & Ramanagara District Co-Operative Milk Producers Societies Union Ltd, (BAMUL) is hiring for Extension Officer posts. Candidates can now apply through online mode now.
- Assistant Manager (A.H/A.I) 22
- Medical Officer 01
- Technical Officer (DT) 15
- Technical Officer (Engineering) 10
- Agriculture Officer 03
- Marketing Officer 05
- Extension Officer Gr.III 54
- Dairy Supervisor Gr.II 10
- Admin Assistant Gr.II 20
- Junior System Operator/Clerk-Cum Computer Operator 20
- Account Assistant Gr.II 06
- Marketing Assistant Gr.II 21
- Chemist Gr.II 23
- Nurse 02
- Junior Technician 38
Number of Vacancies: 250
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Applicants who willing to apply BAMUL Recruitment 2017 should complete MBBS, B.Sc, B.Tech, Diploma, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc(Agri), SSLC, ITI in the concerned programs from a recognized university/college. For posts, wise education qualification details candidates kindly refer official notification.
- Candidates who are applying for this KMF Recruitment 2017 age should be not less than 18 years and not more than 35 years as on 10 August 2017.
- Upper age relaxation for reserved candidates of as per government rules.
- Candidates will be selected on basis of the scored marks & performance in the written examination and personal interview.
- The final selection list of eligible candidates will be upload as soon as possible after completion of selection rounds.
- Aspirants who undergo through selection rounds will be selected for Extension Officer, Junior Technician & other posts of BAMUL Recruitment 2017 will receive a minimum salary with other allowances as given below.
- For Post (1,2): Rs.28100 -Rs.50100/-
- Post (3 to 6): Rs.22800 -Rs.43200/-
- For Post (7,8): Rs.17650 -Rs.32000/-
- Post (9 to 14): Rs.14550 -Rs.26700/-
- Post (15): Rs.11250 -Rs.21000/-
- Job seekers belong to all categories should pay a non-refundable amount of application fee for Bangalore Milk Dairy Recruitment 2017 through online/offline mode.
- General/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B Rs.1000/- + Rs.30/-
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen Rs.500/- + Rs.30/-
How to apply?
- Advertisement Release Date: 10 July 2017.
- Online Application Process Begins On 10 July 2017.
- Online Application Process Ends On: 11 August 2017.
For more information, click here