AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) examination dates has been published on the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) website.
The exam is scheduled to be held on May 8. The exam will be held to offer admission into the Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes at various institutes/universities for the academic session 2016.
Interested candidates should apply before May 2.
- Date of commencement of registration: March 2
- Start of distribution of ATMA bulletins: March 2
- Last date of payment (through NEFT/bank transfer): April 29
- Last date of distribution of ATMA bulletins: April 30
- Last date of payment (through gateway): May 1 at 5 pm
- Registration closes: May 2 at 5 pm
- Last date for re-print of filled-in application form: May 4
- Downloading of admit cards: May 5
- Online test: May 8
- Results: Tentatively on May 14
Candidates should have completed a graduation in the relevant discipline from a recognised university or institute.
Candidate should have completed minimum age of 21 years.
How to Apply?
The eligible candidates should apply through the official website