AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA), has declared results of the exam, conducted on March 1, 2015.
Results are announced on the official website of ATMA . Candidates can take print of the result by using their Personal ID Code (PID) and Password.
Candidates are also requested to retain the printout of the online result as the hard copy of the result would not be provided them.
The ATMA website provides link for PID and Password.
ATMA test scores will be valid for all-India level Master of Business Administration (MBA) seats as well as Maharashtra institutional level MBA seats, according to the website.
ATMA score is valid for admissions against 15% OMS quota and 20% institute level seats for all the institutes offering MBA and Master of Management Studies (MMS), as per the directive of the Government of Maharashtra state.
Also read : Top Ten MBA Colleges
Registrations for ATMA 2015:
The next ATMA examination scheduled to be held on May 24, 2015 between 2 pm and 5 pm. The exam will be an Internet Based Test (IBT).
- Registrations have already started on March 2, 2015 and process will close on May 16, 2015 .
- The last date for reprint of filled-in application form is May 19, 2015.
- Candidates can download their admit cards from May 19, 2015 and the results are expected on June 2, 2015.
- To register online for the ATMA visit the official website.
- Candidates can pay the fees either via the online payment mode by using debit/credit cards or by bank account transfer.