Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur, is set to conduct Joint Admission Test (JAM) 2014 for admission to M.Sc, Joint M.Sc Ph.D, Dual Degree and other Postgraduate Degree programmes at IITs and IISc.
JAM 2014 entrance exam will be held on 9th February 2014.
Exam dates is very near, as we are providing the last minute tips to crack the JAM 2014 exam.
Tips to crack JAM 2014:
- Go to the exam centre one hours before the exam starts.
- Candidates should take Admit card, ballpoint pen (either blue or black ink) and a card board/clip board for the Examination.
- If the Photo of the Candidate is not found in the Hall Ticket, he/she should furnish to the Centre Coordinator a photo ID proof. Also a copy of it shall be handed over to the Centre Coordinator with examination register number written on it.
- Candidates will not be permitted to take items such as pencil, eraser, correction fluid, calculator, logarithm table, electronic gadgets, mobile phones etc. into the examination hall.
- Candidate should be present at the examination hall, 30 minutes before the prescribed time for the commencement of the examination.
- Do not panic even if you haven't been able to cover some portions. Panic is only going to reduce your efficiency on the exam day.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall, 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates will be permitted to leave the examination hall only after completion of the examination.
- Candidates should not make any indication (i.e. ticking, underlining or rounding the answer) or writing on the question paper (except writing of Register Number on first page).