Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore is conducting Common Entrance Test (CET-2014) for admission to first year undergraduate courses like Indian Systems of Medicine and Homeopathy, Engineering / Technology and Agriculture courses, for the academic year 2014-15.
KCET 2014 will be conducted on 01st, 02nd and 03rd May, 2014 across Karnataka.
Students are busy in preparing for CET, Oneindia education provides some preparation tips and last minute important tips to crack the entrance examination.
- While doing calculations in Mathematics and Physics use short methods and skip unimportant steps to save your time.
- Try to solve easy and average questions first as it will help you immensely to get through, attempt the toughest ones later.
- Analyse those areas where you are taking much time to solve the problems.
- The more you Practice, the perfect you will become and you will be more confident to attempt more questions.
- Practice quality questions more, as doing hundred quality questions is better than doing thousands of unimportant questions.
- Try to finish the paper before the time, so that in the end you get time to revise you paper. It's good that you know almost all the answers but revision is a must.
- Prepare according to the exam pattern.
Last minute tips:
- Visit the venue of the test if you are not very familiar with the city geography.
- Keep adequate time in your hand while leaving for the exam center on the exam day.
- Double check your admit card, identity proof and writing instruments.
- Do not panic even if you haven't been able to cover some portions. Panic is only going to reduce your efficiency on the exam day.
- Have proper sleep the night before the exam.
After the exam, visit www.careerindia.com for question papers analysis and experts answers.
***Best of Luck***