The answer keys for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (AP SET) 2017 will be released by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on August 10, 2017.
When was the APSET exam conducted?
- The APSET examination was held on July 30, 2017.
Why is APSET Conducted?
- Due to high demand for recruitment as assistant professors/lecturers in universities and degree colleges in newly formed Andhra Pradesh state, Andhra University prepared the proposal for the conduct of APSET examination, which was sent to the UGC.
- UGC has granted accreditation to Andhra University, Visakhapatnam for the conduct of State eligibility test (SET) examinations.
- There are 26 universities, 146 government degree colleges, 1192 aided and unaided degree colleges in bifurcated Andhra Pradesh.
- The question paper-I which is common for all the candidates appearing APSET was bi-lingual (English and Telugu).
- The question paper-II and paper-III were bilingual for specific subjects viz: Commerce, Economics, Education, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology and Social Work.
More details on APSET answer keys:
- According to a notification issued on the official website of APSET 2017, "The primary key(s) of APSET 2017 will be displayed on August 10, 2017, and the final key(s) will be displayed August 20, 2017. The results will be processed as per the UGC new guidelines."
About the APSET exam:
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam is conducting the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) for the year 2017.
- The State Eligibility Test (SET) is based on the pattern of the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC.
- The APSET-2017 examination is conducted in 31 subjects for which University Grants Commission (UGC) has granted permission.
About Andhra University
Andhra University was established in 1926 as a residential teaching- cum-affiliating University. The 89-year-old institution is fortunate to have Sir C R Reddy as its founder Vice chancellor and Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan as the second Vice-Chancellor.