APSC AE Recruitment 2022: The Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications for 63 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Vacancies under the Water Resources Department through APSC AE Recruitment 2022. The commission has released the official notification on 2nd December 2022 the online application window will open from 5th December to 4th January 2023. Candidates who have completed their graduation in civil engineering, APSC AE Recruitment 2022 is a golden opportunity.
APSC Recruitment 2022: Apply Online
Candidates can apply directly from the apply online link for the 63 civil engineer vacancies announced by APSC AE Recruitment.The APSC AE Apply Online 2022 period runs from December 5 to January 4, 2023, with candidates able to pay application fees until January 6, 2023.Candidates are advised to apply before the deadline so that they will not face any problems.
Steps to apply for APSC AE Recruitment 2022
- Candidates interested in applying for APSC AE recruitment should follow the steps given below
- Go to the official website of APSC AE 2022 at https://apscrecruitment.in/.
- Now, click on "Register Here" and then complete the one time registration.
- After completeing the registration process complete the login credentials.
- Now enter the one time registration details such as personal information, educational qualifications, work experience, a photo and signature, and other required details.
- Check all the details given and submit the application form
- Download and save it in pdf format for future use.