An official employment notification has been released by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, calling out for candidates to apply for recruitment to the post of Civil Assistant Surgeons (Specialists) in AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad.
- Civil Assistant surgeon in Gynecology - 36
- Civil Assistant surgeon in Anesthesia - 24
- Civil Assistant surgeon in Pediatrics - 24 RS.40270 - 93780
- Civil Assistant Surgeon in General Medicine - 19
- Civil Assistant Surgeon in General Surgery - 08
- Civil Assistant Surgeon in Orthopedics - 03
- Civil Assistant Surgeon in ENT - 07
- Civil Assistant Surgeon in Pathology - 08
How to apply for APPSC recruitment?
In order to apply for APPSC recruitment, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website of the commission
- Before applying for the Civil Assistant Surgeons (Specialists) posts, an applicant will have to register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission's Website viz., www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Complete the registration process
- Get the log in credentials and enter your details. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission's website.
The APPSC will conduct Screening Test in Off-Line mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number and Main Examination in Online-mode for candidates selected in screening test.
If the screening test is to be held in this Civil Assistant Surgeons (Specialists) recruitment, the date of screening test will be communicated through Commission's Website.
The Main Examination of Civil Assistant Surgeons (Specialists) is likely to be held online through computer based test on December 4 and 5 this year. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on computer system.
Mock Test Facility
A general Mock Test facility for Civil Assistant Surgeons (Specialists) recruitment is available would be provided to the applicants to acquaint themselves with the computer based recruitment test.
Applicant can visit the website and practice the answering pattern under Mock Test option available on main page of website www.psc.ap.gov.in
Hall tickets for Civil Assistant Surgeons (Specialists) would be available to download whenever the Commission uploaded them to its website. Intimation would be given through the website regarding downloaded of Hall Tickets.
The online application will be available on Commission's website (www.psc.ap.gov.in )from October 4 to November 3 which will be the last date for payment of fee up- to 11:59 mid night.