Labour Bureau, an attached office of Ministry of Labour and Employment, has released a recruitment notification for a total of 875 vacancies. The recruitment notification was released for the posts Assistant, Stenographer, Investigator, Supervisor and Consultant. Interested candidates who meet all the eligibility requirements can apply online through the official website.
The posts are purely on a contractual basis under two ad hoc schemes of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Survey (PMMY Survey) and Area Frame Entreprises Survey (AFES). The posts will be in Labour Bureau's offices located at more than six cities that include Chandigarh and Mumbai. Know more details about the recruitment notification such as educational qualification, age limit, etc.
- Investigator - 695 Posts
- Supervisor - 143 Posts
- Consultant - 19 Posts
- Assistant - 12 Posts
- Stenographer - 6 Posts
- Consultant - Postgraduate degree in economics/applied economics/business economics/econometrics from a recognised university
- Supervisor - Postgraduate degree in economics/applied economics/business economics/econometrics from a recognised university or equivalent
- Investigator - BA/BCom/BSc/BBE (Bachelor of Business Economics) with statistics, mathematics or economics as one of the subjects from a recognised university or equivalent
- Assistant - Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognised university with proficiency in computers
- Stenographer - 10+2 pass or equivalent from a recognised board; speed in shorthand 80 wpm and speed in typewriting 40 wpm.
- Consultant - 21 to 40 years
- Supervisor - 21 to 40 years
- Investigator - 21 to 35 years
- Assistant - 18 to 30 years
- Stenographer - 18 to 30 years
- Consultant - Rs 60,000/-
- Supervisor - Rs 21,120/-
- Investigator - Rs 19,800/-
- Stenographer - Rs 14,520/-
- Assistant - Rs 14,520/-
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online through the Labour Bureau's website . According to the official notification, the closing date for applying is within 10 days of the publication of the advertisement. However, we are expecting the Labour Bureau to extend the last date. The selection process will vary depending on the posts.