The Ministry of Finance is offering an internship for students to learn about the economic and financial policies of the government. Students will work under the Department of Expenditure that comes under the aegis of the Finance Ministry.
About Finance Ministry
The Finance ministry is the ministry that looks after all financial matters like taxation, centre and state finances, union budgets, financial institutions and capital markets.
About the Ministry of Finance Internship:
The Ministry of Finance internship in the Government of India is for 2 to 6 months and application for this program are open throughout the year. Students will receive a certificate of completion after the successful completion of the internship term.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Students pursuing PG courses as well as 4th & 5th year students of 5 year courses from economics, finance and management courses are eligible to apply for this internship.
Students must submit a consent to maintain secrecy in their work through a declaration of secrecy.
Rs 10,000 per month.
The internship is between two to six months anytime during the year.
When can you apply?
- Students can apply by the 1st of the preceding month for which application is intended.
- For example, for an internship in 1 May 2017, applications should reach by April 1, 2017.
How to Apply?
- Students must first download the online application from here
- Fill it up and attach your CV along with it
- Send it to D.S. (Admin), Department of Expenditure, Room no. 76, north block, New Delhi.
The internship does not provide any assurance of job in the Department of Expenditure and is only for training candidates.