An official employment notification has been released by IIM Bangalore, calling out for candidates on a contractual basis to apply for the post of Graphic Designer for the edX project in the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
- Students who have completed their graduation in Graphic Design/ Animation/Fine Arts from a recognized university
- Students who have completed their post graduation in Graphic Design/ Animation/Fine Arts from a recognized university
Skills required for Graphic Designer post at IIM Bangalore
- Full-time Degree in in Graphic Design/ Animation/Fine Arts or related discipline
- Proficiency in software like Adobe Creative Cloud offerings, with expertise in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of 3Ds Max or other animation software
- Understanding of best practices in illustration and graphic design
- Ability to work as a cross-functional resource
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with a willingness to learn
- Preferably has an interest in education and technology
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Candidates should have worked in e-learning projects will be an added advantage
- Candidates must have 1-2 years experience in handling the assignment
Roles and responsibilities
- Graphic design & animation
- Sketch characters, diagrams, illustration, etc.
- Video editing/post production
- Coordinate and communicate with the all stakeholders on their projects and their status
How to Apply for Graphic Designer at IIM Bangalore?
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home#