AP Police SI Recruitment 2022: The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) of Andhra Pradesh has begun accepting applications for the Sub Inspector (SI) recruitment for 2022 as of today, December 14. The last date for submitting applications is January 18, 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications for SI recruitment at slprb.ap.gov.in. Read the article about the application fee, vacancy details and steps to apply for AP Police SI recruitment 2022.
Recruitment Drive In Andhra Pradesh
The ongoing recruitment drive in Andhra Pradesh aims to fill 6,500 SI and Constable vacancies. Of these, 411 are SI vacancies.
Meanwhile, the application process for AP Police Constable recruitment is ongoing and will end on December 28, and for SI recruitment, the last date is January 18.
Direct Link To Apply For AP Police SI Recruitment 2022, Click Here
AP Police SI Recruitment 2022: Exam Date
AP Police SI written exam is scheduled for February 19, 2023, and hall tickets will be issued on February 5, 2023.
Details about the number of vacancies
- Vacancies of Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women): 315
- Vacancies of Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (APSP) (Men): 96
Steps to apply for AP Police SI recruitment 2022
Candidates are advised to follow the below-given simple steps to apply for the AP Police SI recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official website- slprb.ap.gov.in.
- Now, on the homepage, click on the recruitment tab.
- On the redirected page, open the link to apply for sub-inspector posts.
- Tick the boxes on the instructions page and proceed.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Now, login and, fill out the application form and upload documents in the required format. Click on submit button.
- Download and save a copy of the submitted application form and photograph used.
AP Police SI Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
The application fee for OBCs (including EWS) and BCs is 600; for SCs/STs, it is 300. You can use a credit card, debit card, or internet banking to pay the fee online.
For more latest updates, get connected with us on telegram, click here.