AP Police Recruitment 2022: The Andhra Pradesh State Level Recruitment Board (SLRB) has notified approximately 6,500 Sub Inspector and Constable openings in the state. Candidates can view the detailed announcements and apply online at slrb.ap.gov.in. The Constable positions application period will occur between November 30 and December 28, 2022. Candidates for SI positions may apply between December 14, 2022, and January 18, 2023. The SI written test is set for February 19, and hall tickets will be available on February 5. Read the article to know the vacancy details and selection process of the AP Police Selection 2022.
The written exam for Police Constable positions will be held on January 22, and admission cards will be available for download from January 9.
AP Police Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women): 315
- Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (APSP) (Men): 96
- Police Constables (Civil) (Men & Women): 3,580
- Police Constables (APSP) (Men): 2520
- Out of the 411 SI positions announced, 315 are civil, and the remainder is with AP Special Police. In the present drive, the department will hire 3,580 civil employees and 2,520 constables (men) in APSP. According to the DGP, women will be given 33.3 per cent reservation in all civil categories.
AP Police Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Candidates for Sub Inspector positions will be chosen based on their performance in preliminary written assessments and physical efficiency and measurement tests. It should be noted that the chosen applicants will also be subjected to a final written examination.
According to PTI, "reservation for Home Guards in constable recruitment has been increased from 8% to 15% (civil) and 25% (military)" (APSP). The DGP stated that "selection would be based on a preliminary written examination, a physical efficiency test, and a final written exam."
For more latest updates, get connected with us on telegram, click here.