AP Inter Results 2021: BIEAP Releases Class 12 Evaluation Criteria

The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) is likely to release the AP Inter results 2021 soon. The Board has released the Class 12 evaluation criteria to prepare the AP Inter results 2nd year. The AP Intermediate 2nd year results will be based on student's performance in Class 10 and Class 11 board exams. As per the sources, BIEAP will be releasing the AP Inter results 2021 before July 31.

 

The Board is putting its best foot forward to release the AP Intermediate results 2021 for both 1st and 2nd year on the same day. Earlier, the AP government has cancelled Intermediate and SSC board exams after Supreme Court raises serious objections over its precautionary measures to conduct the exams. Check the AP Inter results manabadi latest updates below.

AP 12th And 10th Board Exams 2021 Cancelled After Supreme Court's Serious ObjectionAP 12th And 10th Board Exams 2021 Cancelled After Supreme Court's Serious Objection

AP Inter Results 2021 Evaluation Criteria

AP Inter Results 2021

BoardBoard of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)
Standard Class 11 & Class 12
AP Inter 2nd Year Exam Dates May 6 to 23, 2021 (cancelled)
AP Inter 1st Year Exam Dates May 5 to 22, 2021 (cancelled)
AP Inter Results 2021 Date By July 31, 2021
Official Website www.bie.ap.gov.in

AP Inter Results 2nd Year Evaluation Criteria

The BIEAP has released the alternative assessment criteria to declare AP Class 12th result 2021. The Board will prepare AP Intermediate 2nd year result 2021 considering the marks obtained in Class 10 and Class 11 final exams. It will consider 30 per cent marks obtained in the top three subjects of Class 10. The remaining 70 per cent will be based on the subject-wise marks scored in Class 11. Students should note that practicals marks will be as it is because the exams were already completed.

  • Class 10 (top 3 subjects): 30%
  • Class 11 (Subject-wise marks): 70%
  • Practicals: as it is

How To Check AP Intermediate Results 2021?

Step 1: Visit the official website of BIEAP - https://bie.ap.gov.in/
Step 2: Find the AP Inter results 2021 link on the homepage.
Step 3: Enter the login credentials such as hall ticket/roll number.
Step 4: Submit the details to access AP Inter results 2021.
Step 5: Download the AP Inter results 2021 and take a printout of the same for the future need.

For Quick Alerts
ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS  
For Daily Alerts

--Or--
Select a Field of Study
Select a Course
Select UPSC Exam
Select IBPS Exam
Select Entrance Exam
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X