AP ICET 2022 Answer Key: The Andhra Pradesh University situated in Visakhapatnam is to release AP ICET 2022 Answer Key tomorrow i.e. on July 27. Andhra University is going to release the official answer keys of AP ICET exam on Behalf of A P State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
Students who appeared in the examination will be able to check the official answer key of AP ICET once it gets released on the official website i.e. cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
AP ICET 2022 was conducted on July 25,for which the admit cards were issued on July 18, 2022. Know how to check the answer key and raise objections.
AP ICET 2022: Important Dates
After the release of provisional answer keys, candidates can raise objections or can challenge the answer key till 6 pm, July 29,in case of any discrepancy. The Final answer key will be released on august 8 along with the final result.
|AP ICET Events||AP ICET Dates|
|AP ICET 2022 exam date||July 25, 2022|
|Release of Provisional AP ICET 2022 answer key||July 27, 2022, at 6 PM|
|Last date to raise objection against AP ICET answer key||July 29, 2022, till 6 PM|
|Declaration of AP ICET 2022 result and final answer key||August 8, 2022|
How To Check Answer Key: AP ICET 2022
Candidates are advised to follow these steps to check the answer key.
- Step 1: Visit the official website: cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
- Step 2:Click on the tab 'Master question papers with preliminary keys'
- Step 3- Session wise question paper along with answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: From here you can check the answer key and also can download it for future reference.
AP ICET 2022: How To Raise Objection?
Students will be able to challenge the answer key in online mode only. Here is a step by step process to challenge the answer key.
- Step 1: Visit the official website, cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
- Step 2- Click on the tab 'Key objection registration'
- Step 3- Enter the login credential such as: Registration number, ICET hall ticket number, Mobile number, Click on the tab 'get details'.
- Step 4- Now candidates can select the AP ICET question for which they want to raise the objection
- Step 5- Next, follow the instructions to submit the objection and pay the requisite fee.
CareerIndia wishes you good luck. Stay with us for more exam related updates.