The answer keys for the State Services and State Forest preliminary examination 2017 has been released by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) on Tuesday. The model answer keys will be available on MPPSC official website for candidate's reference. The exam was held on February 12, 2017.
How to check the answer keys for MPPSC Prelims Exam 2017?
- Visit the MPPSC's official website http://www.mppsc.nic.in/
- Click on the link for 'Model Answer Key State Service Exam- 2017 and State Forest Exam 2017' at the bottom of the page
- A pdf page that has write-up and four sets of answer keys for Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be displayed on the screen
- Download it to your computer and take a print-out for future reference
Regarding the answer keys, if any candidate wishes to raise objections regarding any question/s or answer/s, they can do so through online mode only. The last day to raise objections is February 21. The candidates are required to attach the proof with respect to their claim supporting their answer and pay the requisite fee for raising an objection. Any application received after February 21 will not be entertained.
Dates to Remember
- The exam was held on February 12
- The answer keys were released on February 14
- Last date to apply for the answer key correction is February 21
The MPPSC State Civil Service Examination is conducted in three phases- preliminary, mains and interview. The candidates who qualify the preliminary examination become eligible for mains examination and the interview. The candidates who are not from Madhya Pradesh are also eligible for the examination.
MPPSC is an autonomous body established with an aim of recruiting candidates to several posts of civil services within Madhya Pradesh by holding various competitive examinations. Only those candidates who qualify the preliminary examination are eligible to appear for the main examination. Candidates who qualify the main exam will be called for interview.This exam is being conducted for candidates who are looking for jobs within the state.