Ansal University, Gurgaon, is all geared up to conduct an international conference on 'Strategy Innovation and Technology'. Ansal University has joined hands with Valparaiso University, USA, in order to organise this international conference. Students can register themselves by visiting the official website of Ansal University.
ICSIT-2014, represents a broad theme which encompasses various sub-themes of contemporary interest. Strategy, Innovation and Technology are the three key pillars of a company seeking to differentiate itself from others and for an economy to be globally competitive. These can also be seen as three enmeshing gears which provide the necessary traction to a company to achieve a competitive advantage and a country to progress towards sustainable development.
Topics to be covered:
- Challenges of Contemporary Global Business Entrepreneurs
- Global Competitiveness of Nations
- Human Dimensions of Strategy, Innovation & Technology
- Knowledge Management and Competitive Advantage
- Innovation, Technology and Sustainability
- Innovation , Design Thinking & Creativity
- Business Continuity Planning & Disaster Management
- Business Analytics and Strategy
- Strategic Thinking
- Rural Innovation
- Big Data
- Future of Technology
- Innovation in Selected Sectors
- Social Media Tools for Competitive Advantage
- Technology & Work Life Balance
Call for papers:
Academicians, research scholars, management students of b-schools and corporate/ industry delegates are invited to contribute their research papers and case studies in the conference. Only original and unpublished work will be accepted for the conference.
- International delegates: USD 250
- Academicians: Rs. 3000
- Research Scholars: Rs. 2000
- Students: Rs. 1000
- Conference starts on: 12th March, 2014
- Conference ends on: 13th March, 2014
For more details, click here.