This short term course is conducted by Department of Electrical Engineering, Andhra University.
Objective and course contents:
The proposed programme is organised with an aim to discuss the implementation aspects of ‘Fuzzy Systems and Neural Networks in Power System Optimisation' to train the teachers of engineering colleges who wish to build their career in the field of power system optimisation. It is expected that the experience gained by the participants through the course help them to a direct hands-on experience on application of fuzzy systems and neural networks in power system optimisation.
Topics that will be covered:
- Application of Fuzzy Set Theory for Power System Optimisation
- Application of Fuzzy Set Theory for Voltage Stability and Congestion Optimisation
- Hands on session with MATLAB on Fuzzy Optimisation
- Application of Feed Forward Back Propagation NN for Power System Optimisation
- Application of Radial basis NN for Power System Optimisation
- Hands on Session with MATLAB on NN Optimisation
Who can take part?
- Working professionals
- Industries and Govt. organisations :Rs. 3000/-
- Academic Institutes and faculty: Rs. 2500/-
- Full time scholars/PG students: Rs. 2000/-
How to apply?
Application in the attached form along with the DD drawn in the favour of "Convener, FSSNNPSO - 2014" payable at Visakhapatnam,AP must be sent to Andhra University.
The event will be held between 4th and 5th of April, 2014.
Last date for receiving registration form: 22nd March, 2014.
Intimation of confirmation: Immediately after receiving the application (by email).
For further details and to register click here