The Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has released an official notification for various posts in Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts. Interested candidates can apply through online mode.
The candidates selected for the post of GDS BPM have to take up his/ her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch.
All the eligible candidates need to apply by April 19, 2017.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
Total posts: 1126
Name of the post:
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts
The total number of vacancies:
- General category: 625
- OBC category: 284
- SC category: 126
- ST category: 91
- All the candidates interested in applying need to be enrolled (Class 10) pass from a recognized state Board/University.
- It is important for the candidates to have basic knowledge in computer and is required to enhance basic computer training certificate (Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc. will also be acceptable) for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 and 40 years.
- There is age relaxation of three years for OBC category and five years for SC/ST candidates. For PH candidates, it is 10 years.
All the candidates need to check the Andhra Pradesh official notification.
All the candidates need to pay Rs 100 for each application form whereas female and SC/ ST candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to apply:
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- On the homepage, click on 'registration'.
- Fill in all the required details in a prescribed format.
Last date to apply: April 19, 2017.