Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a notification inviting applications for 982 vacant posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts of Assistant, Tax Officer, Excise Sub Inspector on the official website of the comission. Candidates can apply for the posts in the presecribed format on or before December 10, 2016.
- Assistant, Tax Officer, Excise Sub Inspector
Number of vacancy:
Who is eligible?
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree or an engineering degree from a recognised institution.
- Candidates applying must not exceed age of 42 years. However, there is age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
How to apply?
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility specified above can apply online through the official website commission, for which the link is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Candidates belonging to the general category have to pay application fee of Rs330 while the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen have to pay Rs250 for registration
- Candidates have to apply online: On or before December 10, 2016