The result of Panchayat Secretary Grade 4 Main (CBT) examination 2017 has been declared by The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) on the official website.The APPSC had earlier invited eligible candidates to fill 1,055 grade 4 panchayat secretary posts in the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service.
APPSC exam was conducted on August 6, 2017, and August 7, 2017, in 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh & Hyderabad.
How to check APPSC group 3 result?
- Go to the official website
- Click on the 'AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service - Group-III Services - Mains Marks List'
- Click on the district from the list given
- PDF with names, their marks in respective papers and total marks will be displayed
- Download and take a print-out of the same for reference.
Selection procedure for APPSC:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of the marks scored in the main examination.
Payscale for APPSC group 3:
- Selected candidates will receive a monthly salary of Rs 16,400 to Rs 49,870.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is an organization that works with the government of Andhra Pradesh to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments and in subordinate offices. The commission also conducts examinations for the recruitment in various departments of the state.