The Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam has released the admit card for various posts on their official website. Candidates who have registered online for AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2019 can visit the official website to download the admit card. Candidates who have submitted their applications successfully for Category I and Category III recruitment can only download the admit card. The official website mentioned that the exam will be held from September 01 to 08, 2019. Aspirants can check the admit card details and direct link here.
AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Admit Card 2019: Steps To Download
- Visit the official website of AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam - gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Click on the link flashing on the homepage, 'DOWNLOAD HALL TICKET Only Category - I (All Posts) & Category - III (Digital Assistant)'
- A new window will open.
- Enter the login credentials such as One Time Profile Registration Id and Date of Birth.
- The admit card will be displayed.
- Download AP Grama Sachivalayam admit card and take a printout of the same.
According to the data stated on the official website, a total of 12,54,071 candidates applied for Category I vacancies while 6,26,748 candidates applied for Category III vacancies. The total number of candidates applied for all the categories are 21,69,814.
The AP Government has released the recruitment notification for over 1.2 lakh vacancies. The online registration took place between July 27 and August 10, 2019. The shortlisted candidates can earn up to Rs 15,000 per month.