Andhra Bank has invited application form for Sub-Staff Posts. All eligible candidates are required to check eligibility details for Andhra Bank Official Notification and apply online on or before 24 May 2017.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
Name of the post:
- All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 - 25 Years as on July 1, 2017. Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
- Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.9560-18545/-
How is the selection procedure done?
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the interview conducted by the Andhra Bank.
How To Apply?
- All eligible candidates download the application form through official website.
- After filling the application form, the candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address on or before May 24, 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: May 24, 2017.
About Andhra Bank:
Andhra Bank is a medium-sized public sector bank (PSB) of India, with a network of 2803 branches, 4 extension counters, 38 satellite offices and 3636 automated teller machines (ATMs) as of 31 Mar 2016. During 2011-12, the bank entered the states of Tripura and Himachal Pradesh. The bank now operates in 25 states and three Union Territories. Andhra Bank has its headquarters in Hyderabad, India.
The Government of India owns 63.97% of its share capital as on 31 Dec 2015. The state-owned Life Insurance Corporation of India holds 7.66% of the shares. The bank has done a total business of ₹3,106 billion and has earned a net profit of ₹5.40 billion (US$80 million) for the Financial Year 2015-16.