Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), has changed the entrance examination dates of MBA and MBBS programme. Earlier, these entrance exams were to be conducted on 1st June, 2014 and 11th May, 2014. Now, university has rescheduled the examinations according to the notice, recently released by the University.
Candidates are advised to check the procedure for filling in the application forms and the documents required for submission, to ensure that the information provided is correct, so as to avoid rejection of forms. Many forms were rejected last year due to same reasons.
Admission procedure for MBBS:
- It must be noted that Aligarh Muslim University does not grant any admissions to its MBBS course through any exam [AIPMT, etc.] other than its own entrance. In order to apply for AMU MBBS BDS, candidates need to fill the online application form.
- The candidates are required to fill only one application form for applying for MBBS and BDS courses. There is no need to fill different forms, as the exam is a combined AMU Medical Entrance.
- Merits are generated on the basis of the entrance test. The candidate must score at least 50% marks in the MBBS admission test to be eligible for admissions.
Eligibility for MBBS:
The candidate must be a citizen of India. For admissions to MBBS, BDS and Diploma in Nursing courses, the candidate must have passed the 12th (HSC) class examination.
- Last date of submitting application forms: 22nd March, 2014
- AMU Medical Entrance Exam revised date: 11th May, 2014
- AMU MBA Entrance Exam revised date: 1st June, 2014
For more details, click here.