Allahabad High Court has released admit card for Additional Private Secretary (APS) posts. Candidates can download their respective admit card from the official website.
Allahabad High Court vacancy details:
- Post Name: Additional Private Secretary (APS)
- Number of Vacancy: 39 (UR -20; OBC-10; SC-08; ST-01) Post
- Mode of examination: Written examination
Educational Qualification for Allahabad High Court vacancy details:
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree from a University established by Law in India or any qualification recognized as equivalent.
- Candidate should also have good knowledge of English shorthand & typewriting with minimum speed of 100 & 40 words/min, respectively.
Age limit for Allahabad High Court vacancy details:
The candidate must fulfill the following age criteria:
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 35 year
How to download Allahabad High Court APS admit card?
- In order to download the Admit Card for Stage-I Examination, the candidates who have applied for the above-mentioned vacancies must open the official website of High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- After opening Home page, the candidates have to click on the link of Admit Card for the Stage-I Examination for Additional Private Secretary Recruitment Examination-2017.
- After opening the above-mentioned link, the candidates have to click on Login tab.
- After opening the Login tab, the candidates have to enter their Registration No. and Date of Birth then click on the Login button to open Admit Card.
- After that, the candidates will be able to access their Admit Card in PDF format.
- Now, the candidates may save their Admit Card for future references.
Allahabad High court important dates:
- Starting Date for Online Application: 07 Nov 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21 Nov 2017
- Last Date for fee payment: 2 Nov 2017
- Exam Date - 3 Dec 2017