One amongst the nationalised banks in India, Allahabad Bank, has released a recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Officer (SO). The notification was released for a total of 92 vacancies, out of which 14 in JMG Scale-I & 78 in MMG Scale-II in various specialized fields.
Candidates have to satisfy all the prerequisites set by the Allahabad Bank to apply online. The selection of the candidates will be based on the online written examination followed by an interview. The selected candidates can earn upto Rs 45,950 per month. Interested candidates can apply online until April 29, 2019.
Allahabad Bank Number of Vacancies
- Security Officer - 10 Vacancies
- Civil Engineer - 4 Vacancies
- Manager (Fire Safety) - 1 Vacancy
- Manager (Law) - 15 Vacancies
- Company Secretary - 1 Vacancy
- Manager (IT) (Network Manager) - 2 Vacancies
- Manager (IT) (Security Administrator) - 2 Vacancies
- Manager (IT) (System Administrator) - 2 Vacancies
- Manager (IT) (Big Data Analytics) - 2 Vacancies
- Financial Analyst- 51 Vacancies
- Manager (Equity/Mutual Fund Desk) - 2 Vacancies
|Name Of The Posts||Specialist Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Varies from one post to another.|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary Scale||Rs 23,700 to 45,950|
|Application Start Date||April 9, 2019|
|Application End Date||April 29, 2019|
The minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years for the post Manager (Fire Safety) and Company Secretary The age limit is 24 to 35 years for Manager (Equity/Mutual Fund Desk). For all other posts, the age limit is 20 to 35 years. Candidates have to note that the age relaxation will be provided to SC, ST, OBC and government servants.
Candidates have to pay Rs 600 as application fee through online payment gateway. Candidates belonging to SC, ST & PWD categories are exempted from the application fee.
How To Apply
Candidates should visit the official website of the Allahabad Bank to apply online for Specialist Officer (SO). The website to apply online is https://www.allahabadbank.in/Recruitment.aspx. The last date to apply online is April 29, 2019.