APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh (AKTU), Lucknow is likely to release the first allotment result and seat confirmation on their official website.
How is the seat allotment process done?
- The allotment will be done on the basis of merit list and the choices filled by the aspirants during the choice filling process.
- The online choice filling process concluded on June 26, 2017, Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) 2017.
- The counseling process for admission in the engineering colleges had started on June 24, 2017.
How to check AKTU UPSEE allotment result 2017?
- Go to the official website.
- On the homepage, click on 'first seat allotment result' flashing in the middle of the page.
- Enter the required details like registration number and security code.
- Take a print out of the results and keep a copy for further reference.
- From today till July 2, 2017, the candidates can now freeze, float or withdraw the seats allotted to them.
- In the freeze option, an aspirant who is satisfied with the presently allotted seat to his/ her and does not want to be considered for up gradation of the seat in any subsequent rounds of counselling is required to opt for the freeze option.
- The registration fee submitted by the candidate will be adjusted against Institute fee at the time of admission in the allotted institute of the candidate.
- The candidate, after exercising this option must download and print his/her provisional allotment letter.
According to UPSEE official website, The entrance examination for degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges has been assigned to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow vides Govt. order no. 4929/solah-1-2016-14(54)/2012 dated 21-12-2016. The Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, Technical Education Department, has consented for the constitution of Central Admission Board (CAB) under the Chairmanship of the Vice Chancellor, Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow to supervise and control the State Entrance Examination herein after referred as UPSEE-2017 being conducted by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
The CAB has absolute rights for conducting of UPSEE-2017, and to decide about modalities of admissions and allotment of seats. The jurisdiction of CAB extends to colleges/institutes affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow. The CAB is authorized to take every decision regarding conduct and admissions through UPSEE-2017.