Air India Engineering Services Ltd (AIESL) has invited the application for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers, Aircraft Technician and Tradesman Position on contract basis.here are a total of 59 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. Candidates should know that the job location for the vacancies will be at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
Important Dates for Air India Express Recruitment 2017
- The notification was released on August 21, 2017.
- The date for interview, for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineers is August 30, 2017 to September 14, 2017.
- the interview date for Aircraft Technician d and Tradesmen is September 1, 2017.
Vacancies for Air India Express Recruitment 2017
Out of the total 59 vacancies, 40 are for AME, 14 are for the post of Aircraft Technician and the 5 vacancies are for the position of tradesmen.
Eligibility for Air India Express Recruitment 2017
- For the position of AME the candidates will be required to be 10+ 2 pass or its equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board or university and have experience in B737-800 aircrafts.
- For the position of Aircraft Technician the candidates must have an AME diploma or certificates in Aircraft maintenance Engineering from DGCA approved institution with 60 per cent marks for general candidates and 50 per cent for candidates who belong to Sc/ST/OBC categories.
- For the position of Tradesmen the candidate needs an ITI in painting or Upholstery which must be issued by Govt. of India or KGTE / KGCE, issued by state Govt. with minimum 3 years work experience post-qualification, in the relevant field from one of the reputed organizations.
- For the position of AME the candidate must not be above than 60 years as on August 1, 2017.
- The position of Aircraft Technician requires the candidates to be not above 35 years as o September 1, 2017.
- The position of Tradesmen requires the candidates to be not mare than 45 years of age as on September 1, 2017.
- Age relaxation rules is applicable to candidates who belong to reserved categories. (Please check the official notification for more information)
The Selection Process for Air India Express Recruitment Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on medical test and personal interview.
Application fee for Air India Express Recruitment Recruitment 2017
- The application fee for the recruitment is Rs. 1000 for candidates from General category.
- The candidates who belong to reserved categories do not have to pay the application fee.
How to Apply for Air India Express Recruitment Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.airindia.in
- On the home page click on careers page which will lead to new recruitment
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill in the important details.
- Attach a passport size photograph and the other important documents
- Send the application to the following address by post - Air India Engineering Services Limited, Maintenance Training Organization, Mascot Junction, Near Mascot Hotel, Thiruvananthapuram - 695 033
- Do not forget to super scribe on the envelope "Air India Engineering services Ltd" payable at Delhi.
- The documents that are attached to the application form must be brought for the interview.