Airline Allied Services Limited, a subsidiary of Air India Limited has invited the application for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Station Manager,Chief of Personnel, Deputy Chief financial Officer and various posts. There are a total of 27 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
The recruitment for all the posts is on contract basis for five years.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. Candidates should know that the job location for the vacancies will be at the cities New Delhi, Allahabad and Hyderabad.
Important Dates for Air India Recruitment 2017
- The notification was released on October 10, 2017
- The last date to send in the application is October 24, 2017.
Vacancies for Air India Recruitment 2017
- Dy. Chief Financial Officer : 01 Vacancy
- Chief of Personnel : 01 Vacancy
- Synthetic Flight Instructor : 03 Vacancies
- Manager Cargo : 01 Vacancy
- Manager Sales & Marketing : 01 Vacancy
- Manager MMD : 01 Vacancy
- Manager Security : 01 Vacancy
- Instructor (Technical) : 02 Vacancies
- Assistant Manger(HR) for SAP : 01 Vacancy
- Manager Corporate Communication 01 Vacancy
- Station Managers (1st Phase) : 14 Vacancies
Eligibility for Air India Recruitment 2017
- For the position of Managers Corporate Communications the candidates will be required to have completed Masters degree or a post graduate diploma in mass communications from a recognized institute.
- For the position of Instructor (Technical) the candidates must have an Engineering degree in Mechanical or Electronics and Communication Engineering/Aeronautical.
- For the position of Deputy Chief Financial Officer the candidate needs a qualified associated Charted Accountant from a recognized institute.
- For the remaining posts the candidates are required to have a Masters degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Personnel Management/ Human Resource.
Age Limit as on October 01, 2017
- Dy. Chief Financial Officer : 45 Years
- Chief of Personnel : 45 Years
- Synthetic Flight Instructor : 70 Years
- Manager Cargo : 40 Years
- Manager Sales & Marketing : 40 Years
- Manager MMD : 40 Years
- Manager Security : 40 Years
- Instructor (Technical) : 50 Years
- Assistant Manger(HR) for SAP : 35 Years
- Manager Corporate Communication : 40 Years
- Station Managers (1st Phase) : 40 Years
The Selection Process for Air India Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on personal interview.
Application fee for Air India Recruitment 2017
- The application fee for the recruitment is Rs. 1500 for candidates from General category.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen categories do not have to pay the application fee.
- The application fee is to be paid through offline mode as Demand Draft which is to be drawn in the favor of 'Airline Allied Services Limited', payable at Delhi.
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.airindia.in
- On the home page click on careers page which will lead to new recruitment
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill in the important details.
- Attach a passport size photograph and the other important documents
- Send the application to the following address by post - Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan, adjacent to the Office of ED (NR), Air India Limited, Terminal -1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi - 110037