National Law University (NLU) Delhi has issued notification for All India Law Entrance Test (AILET). The test will be conducted on 7th May, 2017 for five-year integrated law programme.
Application form for AILET - 2017 can be availed from January 1, 2017 on the official website of NLU Delhi.
- Candidate should have passed (10+2) with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board
- Appearing candidates can also appear
- Maximum age of candidate should be 21 years as on July 1, 2017
- Two years of age relaxation will be given for students of SC/ST categories
How to Apply:
Apply through the official website once the application forms are available
AILET Exam Pattern:
- Exam will be having 150 questions of one mark each
- There will be five sections in the paper - English, General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Basic Mathematics
- Total time provided to solve the paper is 90 minutes
- Basic Mathematics section is of 10 marks and rest of the sections are of 35 marks each
For more information on AILET, keep reading careerindia.