The tentative dates for the entrance examination of MBBS 2017 has been released by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)-New Delhi on the official website.
According to the notification released by the institute, the entrance exam for MBBS will be held on May 28, 2017.
Tentative dates for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2017
- Entrance Examination 28th May, 2017 (Sunday)
- Result Notification 14th June, 2017 (Wednesday)
- 1st Counselling 03rd, 04th, 05th & 06th July, 2017.(Monday-Thursday)
- 2nd Counselling 3rd August, 2017 (Thursday)
- 3rd Counselling 5th September, 2017 (Tuesday)
- Open Counselling [If required] 26th September, 2017 (Tuesday)
Who can take up this examination?
Candidates who are interested to pursue MBBS in any of the AIIMS institutes and those who have passed or will be appearing for the Class 12 examination from a recognised education board with a minimum of 60 percent marks in aggregate can apply for this examination.
For AIIMS MBBS course, candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in the written examination.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as an autonomous institution of national importance that awards its own medical degrees and other academic distinctions. The most important function of the Institute is to provide opportunities for training teachers for medical colleges in the country in an atmosphere of research and enquiry. Postgraduate students are exposed to newer methods of teaching and given opportunities to actively participate in teaching exercises. For further information, visit, www.aiimsexams.org