An official employment notification has been released by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi, calling out for interested, eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Nursing Officer.
Number of posts: 257
Name of the posts
The candidates interested in applying for this post should have any of the following qualifications
- Have completed a BSc (Hons) in Nursing from a recognised university or institute
- Have completed regular course in BSc Nursing from a recognised university or institute
- Have basic BSc Nursing degree from a recognised university institute
- Have diploma in general nursing midwifery from a recognised board or council with experience
The age of the candidates applying for these posts can be maximum 30 years and minimum 18 years. (Relaxation will be provided as per the government norms for the reserved categories)
Those candidates who are selected will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800, along with a grade pay of Rs 4,600.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test only.
How to apply for AIIMS Recruitment?
In order to apply for the AIIMS Recruitment, the candidates interested in these posts are required to apply at the official website www.aiims.edu
Dates to remember
- The last date for submission of online application is July 14
- Written examination will be conducted on September 11