The results of Master of Science (MSc) Nursing course entrance exam is released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) on their official website.
When was the exam conducted?
- The AIIMS MSc Nursing Entrance Exam was held on June 26, 2017.
How is the selection process done?
- All the selected candidates are called for the 1st round for counselling (Eight times of an actual number of seats advertised in each category) scheduled on August 1, 2017.
- The Nursing counseling will be held at AIIMS, New Delhi.
How to check AIIMS MSc Entrance Exam results?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format.
- Click to submit.
- Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the same for future reference.
- "If the actual numbers of seats are not filled from the candidates called for the 1st round of counselling, the other qualified candidates may be called in subsequent rounds of counselling," said the AIIMS MSc Entrance results notification.
- Candidates will exercise their choice of the course when called during the counselling as per their rank in their respective category. Choice thus made will be final and no claim will be entertained in this regard thereafter.
- The counselling letter will be uploaded on the website in due course; the same can be downloaded from the website.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi is a medical college and medical research public university based in New Delhi, India. The Institute was set up in 1956 and operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.