All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the result of the medical entrance exam soon. Candidates can check their result on the official website.
When was the AIIMS MBBS exam conducted?
- The exam was conducted on May 28, 2017, for granting admission to MBBS courses.
- The first counseling will be held from July 3 to 6, 2017.
- An official notification says, ''Candidates who have not qualified the exam will not be intimated about it.
- No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. However, the marks/ percentile scores of individual candidate will be made available on AIIMS official website.
How to check the AIIMS MBBS entrance test result?
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the link, 'AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Result 2017'.
- In the provided fields, enter the necessary information.
- Click on submit.
- The results will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout for future use.
How is the Selection procedure done?
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination.
About the exam pattern:
- The computer based test consisted of 200 objective type multiple choice and reason-assertion type questions based on physics, chemistry, biology and general knowledge.
- It was held for a duration of three hours and 30 minutes.