The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS) has released an employment notification inviting candidates to apply for the positions of Medical Social Worker and Technician on a contract basis.
- Total posts: 9
Name of the posts:
- Medical Social Worker: 6
- Technician: 3
For Medical Social Worker Post:
- The candidates interested in applying for this post should be graduates in science/relevant subjects from a recognized university with five years of work experience from a recognized institution or must possess a Master's degree in the relevant subject.
For Technician Post:
- The candidates interested in applying for this post should be class 12 pass in a science subject and should be holding two years' of diploma in medical laboratory technician or PMW or radiology/radiography or related subject.
- The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 30 years. Relaxation in age will be provided as per the government norms.
- For Medical Social Worker Post: The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 28,773.
- For Technician Post: The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 16,560.
How is the Selection procedure done?
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of an interview.
How to apply?
- The candidates interested in applying for these posts are required to send their applications in prescribed format along with all other relevant documents to 'The Dr. Pankaja Ravi Raghav Principal Investigator, Professor and Head Department of Community Medicine and Family Medicine, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur - 342005.'
- The last date for submission of application is June 30, 2017.