All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur invited applications for the posts of Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in various departments. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within one month from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Date of Publication of Advertisement: 14 August 2015
Last Date of Application: Within one month from the date of publication of the advertisement
Name and Number of Vacant Posts:
- Professor- 37 Posts
- Additional Professor- 36 Posts
- Associate Professor- 61 Posts
- Assistant Professor- 87 Posts
- A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956(Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act.).
- A post graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
- Lecturer in Nursing - Master Degree in Nursing from a recognized institution/university.
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 50 years (relaxable category wise)
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents within one month from the date of publication of the advertisement.
About AAIMS, Jodhpur
AIIMS Jodhpur is one of the SIX NEW AIIMS established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education. PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
These institutions are being established by an Act of Parliament on the lines of the original All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi which imparts both undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all its branches and related fields, along with nursing and paramedical training to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of health care activity.