The registration process for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) has started. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has announced commencement of GPAT 2018 registration and its dates.
Where to register for GPAT 2018?
Candidates who wish to appear for the examination can apply for the same from the official website (aicte-gpat.in).
Dates to remember
- The last date to apply for GPAT is on December 18, 2017
- The exam will be held on January 20, 2018
Why is GPAT held?
GPAT is conducted by AICTE annually to select graduates with a degree to postgraduate management and pharmacy programmes.
Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs 1,400 (Rs 700 for reserved categories).
GPAT 2018 will contain 125 question of four marks each and candidates will have three hours to answer all questions. Candidates must note that there will be negative marking. The exam will be conducted entirely online.
Number of seats
This year a total of 841 institutions are taking part in GPAT, offering about 24,096 seats for candidates.
How to apply for GPAT 2018?
In order to apply for GPAT 2018, follow the steps given here:
- Step 1: Log on to the official website as mentioned above.
- Step 2: Click on the link provided on the main page to register.
- Step 3: Follow the instructions and fill in your details in the fields provided.
- Step 4: Click to submit
- Step 5: Complete the registration process
- Step 6: Save the registration confirmation page to your computer and take a printout of it for future reference