Aeronautical Development Agency has released an official employment notification calling out for aspirants with first class in B.E. and B.Tech or equivalent to apply for the post of Project Assitant at ada.gov.in.
The last date to apply online is January 10, 2018.
ADA Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the posts||Project Assistant 1|
|Number of posts||24|
|Educational Qualification||First Class B.E. / B.Tech / Equivalent (Electronics and Communication) Computer Science Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering with minimum 60% Marks or 6.75 CGPA and a valid GATE score (2016 / 2017)|
|GATE Scores||Candidates should have completed the respective degree and should be in possession of valid GATE score of 2016/2017. Candidates appearing for their final year/semester examination of respective degree are also eligible to apply if they have valid GATE score.|
|Age limit||Candidates must be below the age of 28 years. However, there is relaxation for reserved category candidates|
|ADA Recruitment call letter||Interview call letter for shortlisted candidates will be forwarded by e-mail, SMS and Phone (if required) only. There will not be any hard copies of the same generated|
|Helpline email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
How to apply for Aeronautical Development Agency Recruitment?
- Log on to the official website ada.gov.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter the requisite details in the application former
- Click to submit
- Complete the registration and save the credentials
Registration is kept open from 26th December 2017 to 10th January 2018, till 17:00 hrs.
The candidates must submit the online application well in advance without waiting for the closing date. Print out of the application will be required to be submitted at the time of interview.
Documents to submit
- Scanned photo of size 110Wx140H pix (Image JPG). (file size should not exceed 30KB)
- Scanned legible copies of Degree Certificate/ Marks card PDF file and the file size should not exceed 2 MB.
- Scanned legible copies of GATE score card PDF file and the file size should not exceed 1 MB