The admit card for the Lower Divisional Clerk Grade II Exam has been released by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
For two days, the examination will be conducted in stages. The dates are on January 28 and 29, 2017. The admit card will be available for download for the candidates in RPSC official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. It is a must for candidates to carry the admit card during the time of entering the examination hall. They should also carry an identity proof along with it.
The exam will be held in various places of the state. The seven headquarters of the centres in the state are Ajmer, Jaipur, Bikaner, Bharatpur, Kota, Jodhpur and Udaipur. Earlier, an advertisement was released by the Commission had released an advertisement declaring open vacancies for 725 posts and inviting candidates to fill it.
The vacancies were for the state and subordinate services in Rajasthan. RPSC closed the application deadline on June 25, 2016.
How to download the Rajasthan RPSC LDC Grade II Exam Admit Card:
- Go to the official website of the Commission, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the relevant download link on the right hand side of the page
- A login page will appear. Enter your details such as application ID, date of birth and exam name
- The DOB can be selected from the calendar which will be displayed from the calendar icon on the admit card download page
- Click Submit
- The admit card will be displayed on a new page
According to the notification on the website, the candidates are required to carry a photocopy of their admit cards as well as an original photo ID proof for entry. If the candidates are not carrying these, they will not be allowed entry in to the exam hall or venue.