The admit card for the State Eligibility Test (SET) Examination 2017 has been released by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC). Candidates can check the results on MPPSC official website.
Steps to download the admit card for MPPSC SET Exam 2017
- Go to the official website www.mppsc.nic.in
- On the left side of the homepage, click on the link for admit card to download it
- After that, click on the link 'Admit Card - State Eligibility Test 2017'
- Enter your details such as application number, gender, Email id/Mother name in the login form loaded
- Click log in
- Your admit card will appear on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take print out of the same for future reference.
Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned in the admit cards. They must carry the admit card along with a photo identity proof to the examination centre to be permitted inside the exam hall.
The Teaching and Research Aptitude for both art and law students will be held between 12:15 to 1:30 pm
While Science and Commerce test will be held from 3:30 pm to 4:45pm.
Dates to remember
- The last date to download the admit card is February 24.
- According to the timetable/date sheet of the examination, it will be held from February 25 to March 8 at various test centres across the state.
The MPPSC State Civil Service Examination is conducted in three phases- preliminary, mains and interview. The candidates who qualify the preliminary examination become eligible for mains examination and the interview.
The candidates who are not from Madhya Pradesh are also eligible for the examination. MPPSC is an autonomous body established with an aim of recruiting candidates to several posts of civil services within Madhya Pradesh by holding various competitive examinations.
Only those candidates who qualify the preliminary examination are eligible to appear for the main examination. Candidates who qualify the main exam will be called for interview.This exam is being conducted for candidates who are looking for jobs within the state.
Also Read: CA IPCC Results Released: Check Now!