Yenepoya University, Mangalore, invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor for Dental Surgery (BDS) courses, for the academic year 2014-15.
University offers admission to MBBS and BDS in Yenepoya Medical & Dental Colleges, (Constituent Colleges of Yenepoya University) recognised by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India commencing in the session 2014-15.
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline from any of the recognised board of examinations.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance test conducted by the University.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Yenepoya University.
- Duly filled in applications (with both the copies of TAT) may be sent to the Registrar, Yenepoya University, University Road, Deralakatte, Mangalore - 575018, along with a DD for a sum of Rs.750/- in favour of Yenepoya University payable at Mangalore, towards Cost of the Application and Registration Fee.
- Application form can also be obtained from the administrative office of the university.
- Last date for receipt of application form is 28th April 2014.
- Issue of hall tickets on 03rd May 2014.
- Entrance test will be held on 18th May 2014.
University Road, Deralakatte,
Mangalore - 575018.
Tel: 0824 - 2204668.