The Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) Bangalore has invited applications for admissions into 2 year PGDM programme offered at Bangalore and Kochi campuses for the commencing session 2016.
- Candidates are required to have a bachelor's degree from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks aggregate.
- Candidates in their final year of degree can also apply.
- Candidates with at least 70% score in any of the entrance exams, XAT/CAT/CMAT/MAT are eligible for admission.
How to apply:
- XIME application form and program brochure may be obtained from XIME Bangalore or XIME Kochi on payment of Rs.1,500/- In cash or DD favouring 'XIME Bangalore' payable at Bangalore.
- Filled applications should be sent to XIME, Bangalore along with filled form, registration fee of Rs. 1,500/- (non-refundable) should be sent to XIME, electronics city, phase II, hosur road, Bangalore - 560 100 by DD drawn in favor of ‘XIME Bangalore' payable at Bangalore.
- Candidates will be selected on the following basis:
- Academic record
- Performance in group discussion
- Performance in personal interview
- Work experience, if any
- Issue of application forms begins from: November 2, 2015
- Last date for application: February 22, 2016
- Last date for receipt of duly filled-in application: February 24, 2016.