Center for Executive Management Education (CEME) is created to promote specialised excellence in Executive Management Education at the Master's level.
The minimum requirements for admission to the one year Full-time programme are:
- A three-year Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline from a recognised university/ deemed university
- At least three years of experience in executive capacity in an organisation of repute in the public, private or non-governmental sector. Self-employed persons with minimum 3 years experience after obtaining qualifying degree can also be considered
- Minimum Age: Completion of 23 years as on 01.07.2014.
- Sponsorship or No objection certificate from the current employer for pursuing this course at XIMB, if employed.
- Applicants have to apply online by logging into official website.
- After successfully filling the on-line form by providing all the required information, the applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs 1300/- in the form of Demand Draft.
- The draft has to be drawn in favor of Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar and drawn on the State Bank of India, Fortune Tower Branch, Bhubaneswar OR on Axis Bank, Bhubaneswar.
- The applicant must write the name of the programme, full name of applicant (as filled in the on-line form), date of birth, postal address, email and mobile number on the back side of the draft before mailing the draft to
The Admission Office,
Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB),
Bhubaneswar, Odisha, 751013
The envelop containing the Demand Draft should be superscribed as "Application for One Year Programme".
Applications with incomplete information or non-receipt of application fee are likely to be rejected.
Last date of receiving duly filled applications is 10th May, 2014.
For further details and to apply click here