Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS), Ranchi invites applications for admissions into 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme in Human Resource Management, Rural Management, Information Technology, Finance and Marketing for the academic session 2016-18.
- Candidates must have 3 or 4 years aggregate (50% for SC/ST) in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidates appearing for the final year for their graduate degree are also eligible to appear for the admission process.
How to apply:
- Candidates apply online.
- Registrations fees can also be paid online through transactions using credit / debit / atm cards / online banking. The fee can also be paid by bank draft drawn in favour of ‘Xavier Institute of Social Service', payable at Ranchi.
The registration fee varies according to the number of specialisation applied:
- One specialization: Rs. 1500/-
- Two specializations: Rs. 2000/-
- Candidates will have to take up admission test organized by XLRI Jamshedpur (XAT 2016) or IIM (CAT) or AICTE, Delhi (CMAT January 2016).
- The admission process happens in the following stages:
- All India Management Admission Test
- Group Discussion
- Assessment of Writing Skills
- Personal Interview
Date for online registrations: September 22, 2015 to February 01, 2016