Applications are invited by Prin L N Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research (WeSchool), Mumbai for admission to post graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
The programme are offered in Rural Management (Emerging Economies), Healthcare, Retail Management at Mumbai campus while PGDM in E-Business and Business Design at Mumbai and Bangalore campuses for the academic year 2015.
- A candidate must have scored minimum of 50% in graduation, which must be completed by June 2015
- The candidate should have appeared for any of the following test :CAT (2014), MH-CET (2015), CMAT (2014-15), XAT (2015), ATMA (2014-15) and GMAT (2012 onwards)
How To Apply:
- Candidates can apply online or in a physical format from Welingkar Mumbai campus or select Axis bank branches and coaching class centers (the list for these select branches is available on the WeSchool website)
- Applicants will have to pay a registration fee of Rs 1700
- For more information please visit the official website
- The selection process will be based on previous academic performances, extra-curricular activities, work experience, application form essay and questions, GD/PI, P3T Test (personality, psychometric and proficiency test) and creativity test along with the written test scores of the applicable entrance exams
- Last date for application: March 31, 2015
- For more information visit www.welingkar.org